- High compressive strength
- Excellent working properties
- Reduced shrinkage
- For use as a floor ingress or flooring
- Frost-resistant and waterproof
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For making primers for floors - complexion-mic tiles, stone, carpets, PVC, cork, linoleum, parquet, panels, etc.
- concrete, ceramic, cement screeds, etc. – thickness 10-100 mm,
- on insulation of weber.floor 4955, foil, papy, polystyrene, mineral wool, etc. - thickness 40-100 mm,
- with water heating - thickness 60-100 mm (including at least 35 mm above the heating wires),
- For cement flooring (including surface hardeners for floors e.g. weber.floor HB Plus) in boiler rooms, basements, individual garages, utility rooms, etc.
- For making dips in bathrooms, laundromats, terraces, balconies, stropods, etc.
- For use in apartments, offices, hospitals, schools, shops, cinemas, etc. public facilities.
T.OPTIROC 1000 10-100