Blocks made of autoclave aerated concrete "TERMOREX" are an excellent material used for the construction of houses, outbuildings, industrial facilities and garages.
Cellular concrete has:
- Very good thermal parameters - heat conduction coefficient in the dry state from 0.10 W/mK. Block wall has three times better thermal insulation than brick wall
- Easy to process - it can be cut with a wood saw, drill holes, stick nails.
- High compressive strength - it is a construction material, you can erect load-bearing and curtain walls.
- Low specific gravity - about 50% of the water weight, the weight of the aerated concrete wall is half the weight of the ceramic brick wall.
- High fire resistance - 4 hours, for so long cellular concrete exposed to fire, does not lose its physical properties.
- Resistance to mold and bacteria
- High frost resistance
- Favourable ecological conditions