CERESIT CT137 White mineral plaster - grain 1.5 mm | 25kg
Read more about deliveries...
Guarantee of the lowest !!!
Mineral plaster, texture "pebble" - grain 1.5 mm color White
Decorative thin-film plaster for outdoor and indoor use
- highly vapour-permeable (breathable)
- highly durable and weather-resistant
- naturally resistant to the development of fungi, algae and mould
- machine application capability
- produced in white and for painting
Plaster CERESIT CT 137 is used for thin-film plastering expeditions on insulation systems, concrete substrates, traditional plasters, ips substrates and plasterboard, gypsum-fiber slabs, etc.
It is recommended to use CT 137 plaster as an equelective expedition in ceretherm CERESIT systems warming the exterior walls of buildings with polystyrene slabs or mineral wool. Ct137 CERESIT plaster is also recommended for ceiling insulation (ceiling-side) in the CERESIT Ceretherm Wool Garage system, using slabs of mineral wool.