Narrow fugue ATLAS - BEIGE 020 | 2kg
Beige fugue atlas
Read more about deliveries...
Guarantee of the lowest !!!
Narrow ATLAS in BEIGE 020
ATLAS FUGA Narrow is a grouting mortar with a unique recipe, containing properly prepared cement mixtures. It was created for the most demanding users who value aesthetics, functionality, safety and durability of solutions. The widest color palette on the market, in line with current trends, allows you to adjust the joint to individual tastes and character of the interior.
The most important features of the ATLAS:
- flexible and fault-tolerant
- smooth and easy to clean
- for kitchens, bathrooms, stairs, balconies and underfloor heating
- resistant to bacterial and fungal growth
- high mechanical resistance – even for medium and high operating loads, including heavy use of cladding surfaces, frequent washing, scrubbing and abrasion
- very low water absorption, making the joint resistant to moisture and dirt ingress
- smooth surface – obtainable thanks to the content of very fine aggregate
Innovative narrow-joint ATLAS:
- safety of application, by eliminating the formation of microrises and cracks, discoloration stams and eruptions during application and during prolonged use,
- hygiene and safety of use based on the hybrid action of bioactive substances and silver ions - fugue protects against the development of mold fungi, algae and bacteria,
- high UV resistance, thanks to the use of special, strictly selected inorganic pigments, additionally protected from degradation by hydrophobic polymer, which makes the joints retain durable and intense colors for years,
- High resistance to washing, scrubbing and abrasion, as well as cleaning agents, which makes keeping the joints clean for the entire life of the product.
- Consumption per m2
- 0.38 kg/m2/3 mm for tiles 30 x 30 cm
|Transport na terenie Siemianowic, bez rozładunku||zł30.00 brutto|
|Cena transportu na zapytanie||Free!|