Weber strip stone - Mosaic plaster - color Sandstone P2 | 25kg
Read more about deliveries...
Guarantee of the lowest !!!
Weber stone belt in the Sandstone color P2 is a decorative plaster with a natural stone structure, 0.8 mm thick.
Mosaic application weber :
- Protection and color finish of external walls, finishing layer in the comprehensive weber insulation system weber .therm DECOR.
- For outdoor use.
- Only for use on vertical walls. It is not recommended to use the mass on surfaces not protected against precipitation, horizontal or inclined to the horizontal.
The most important features of weber mosaic plaster are:
- attractive texture of natural stone - granite and sandstone
- most of the colors with the addition of various types of mica giving natural light reflections
- high durability, resistant to mechanical damage
- high flexibility
- low surface water absorption
- very good adhesion to substrates
- ease of application
- for manual application, mechanical application only for patterns G1, G2 and P1
Application of pebble plaster weber stone:
- Substrate preparation:
The substrate should be stable, load-bearing, dry, free from adhesion-reducing impurities, such as dust, cement laitance, old paint coats, formwork oil, grease, etc. The substrate should be protected against capillary water rising or moisture for other reasons. The surface should be even and smooth. In the weber .therm DECOR insulation system, the substrate for weber Strip stone is a reinforced layer made of adhesive and putty mortar weber KS125 and reinforcing mesh weber PH914, primed with weber PG225 primer. The reinforced layer should set and dry well (about 3 days). Its thickness should not be less than 3 mm. The optimal thickness of the reinforced layer is 3 mm - 5 mm. Any unevenness or trowel marks should be smoothed with sandpaper. The entire surface should be painted generously with a grout imitating primer weber PG225, at least 24 hours before applying the plaster. We recommend priming with a brush. After the priming liquid is fully dry, weber templates with the brick weber PH952 made of impregnated cardboard onto the entire surface to be plastered. Other substrates For other substrates, not described in this technical data sheet, please contact the Technical Advisory Department WEBER
- Product preparation:
Decorative plaster weber .pas stone is delivered ready for use, it only needs to be mixed thoroughly. Mix the mass manually, do not use an electric mixer. In the event that the consistency of the mass is too thick (longer storage, high temperatures, etc.), the product can be diluted with a small amount of clean water - usually no more than 165 ml per 25 kg bucket.
- Performance Tips:
The weber plastering weber Strip stone should be applied on the stencils made of impregnated cardboard weber PH952 glued to the previously primed substrate. Apply the product by hand or by mechanical spraying. For manual application, apply the mass with a stainless steel trowel and smooth in one direction. In the case of mechanical application, the mass should be sprayed in three layers, using the wet on wet principle. Correctly applied plaster should completely fill the free spaces in the template. The total thickness of the applied plaster should not be less than 1.5 mm. Plaster weber .pas stone does not blur. The metal float should be cleaned from time to time with a spatula to remove sticky resin. Do not throw the remaining resin into the bucket with the mass again. Do not lay the plaster and smooth it with a wet tool. Plaster works should be organized in an appropriate manner, depending on the size of the plastered surface and weather conditions.
• Immediately after applying the plaster weber .pas stone, a milky coating may appear on the surface which disappears with time. Under the influence of high air humidity (rain, fog) the tarnish may reappear, but it will disappear completely over time. It is a natural phenomenon for this material.
• Templates are for one-time use. The stencils can be removed immediately after applying the product or after it is fully dry. Breaking the template after initial plaster setting may cause its structure to tear.
- Conditions during application and setting:
The works related to the application of plaster weber .pas stone should be performed at the air and substrate temperature between + 5 ° C and + 25 ° C, with a relative air humidity below 80%. When applying and bonding the applied plaster, direct sunlight should be avoided and the facade should be protected against the direct influence of rainfall and strong wind - such conditions accelerate the setting of the plaster, significantly shortening the open time of the applied plaster and preventing proper arrangement. The plaster should be protected against direct precipitation until the plaster is fully bound. It is recommended to use protective nets and tarpaulins. Note The time of complete setting of the laid plaster in conditions of high relative air humidity and low temperature may be extended up to several days.
The consumption of plaster weber stone strip in color P2 is approximately 2.5-3.0 kg / m²