Atlas Cerplast - primer plastering | 25kg
Read more about deliveries...
Guarantee of the lowest !!!
Atlas Cerplast is a primer plastering mass in ready-to-use mass based on acrylic resins and quartz particles.
The most important features of Cerpalasta are:
- provides perfect plaster adhesion
- reduces absorbency and strengthens the substrate
- facilitates overlay and invoicing
- evens out the color scheme of the substrate
- available in several colours
Application ATLAS Cerplast:
Primes substrates for thin-film plasters ATLAS – mineral, acrylic, acrylic-silicone and mosaic DEKO M. Details of the purpose can be found in the Technical Charter of the listed plasters.
Application of cerplast primer mass:
- Preparation of the substrate:
The substrate should be:
- Stable – sufficiently rigid and long enough seasoned and primed, air-dry,
- Equal - inequalities and cavities must be filled, using e.g. ATLAS ZW 330 or PLASTERING ATLAS. Before repair, the substrate should be primed ATLAS UNI-GRUNT or ATLAS UNI-GRUNT ULTRA,
- Cleaned - from layers that can weaken the adhesion of plaster, especially from dust, dirt, lime, oils, fats, wax, residual oil and emulsion paint. If there is biological paralysis (fungi, algae, etc.) on the substrate, they need to be removed using ATLAS MYKOS PLUS.
- Product preparation:
The product is delivered in a ready-to-use mass. It must not be combined with other materials, diluted or compacted. Immediately before use and during operation, the mass should be mixed to equalize the consistency.
- Application of weight:
The mass should be distributed over the prepared substrate (evenly over the entire surface) using a roller, brush or machine.
Plastering of the surface or gluing of the linings may be started after the mass has completely dried, i.e. 4÷6 hours after application.
On average, 0.3 kg of weight per 1 m² is consumed