ARSANIT ARTE-FIX M - Lacqueras for the renovation of mosaic plasters | 10kg
Read more about deliveries...
Guarantee of the lowest !!!
Arte-Fix M mosaic plaster varnish is a sicon used for the restoration and preservation of surface mosaic plasters. Used for permanent reinforcement of the coated surface, does not require dilution with water.
The varnish is used in the renovation of mosaic plasters, based on natural (marble, granite) and dyed quartz aggregate. The remedy has a universal application – it can be used indoors and outdoors. It is designed for mosaic plasters arranged on:
- Warming systems
- Cement-lime plasters
The most important features of sices for mosaic plaster is:
- Contains a unique system of hydrophobic polymers
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions
- Provides a durable and flexible coating
- Outdoors and inwards
- Available as a transparent base and in a coloring system (15 colors)
- Very easy renovation
Application Arsanit arte fix m:
- THOROUGHLY CLEAN THE SURFACES - The substrate should be stable and cleaned of impurities that can weaken the adhesion of the preparation - especially from dust, oils and fats
For this, use a soft brush to clean the surface from dirt.
- PREPARING THE PRODUCT FOR USE - Mix the product with a slow-speed mixer before use. If you want to get an additional effect is the ability to add to the sippy product "Arte Glitter FX" and add glitter to it
- APPLICATION OF THE PRODUCT ON THE SURFACE OF THE PLASTER - Apply the product to the prepared and dried substrate with a paint roller until the surface is completely moistened. Do not use too thick layers during application, due to excessive accumulation of the preparation between the aggregate plaster.
- SURFACE FINISH - If necessary, after complete curing of the surface (approx. 24-36h) it is recommended to re-use the preparation.
|Transport na terenie Siemianowic, bez rozładunku||Free!|
|Cena transportu na zapytanie||Free!|